Charming Family house in Luberon. 6 rooms with bathroom, garden and swimming pool.
Le Ventoux AIR Property Provence
Like all the houses selected by AIR Property Provence, Le Ventoux has all the charm of a large family home in Provence.
With its 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, the house is perfect for large families and groups of friends.
At the end of a road that leads directly to the foot of the Luberon, you will be in the heart of nature without being far from the center of the village (10 mn walk).
Open kitchen very well equipped, large living room with dining room.
All bedrooms have a bathroom with toilet. The master bedroom has a separate bathroom with bathtub.
The master bedroom is about 30 m2, the other more modest ones between 12 and 20 m2.
On the ground floor, 5 bedrooms, two of them in an independent building. Upstairs, kitchen, dining room, living room, master suite and bathroom.
Air conditioning in the dining room only. The rooms are cool.
The garden, on a level, offers several levels of terraces.
Directly near the kitchen, a covered terrace. After a few steps, above the pool, a terrace with a large outdoor table, allows you to have your meals under the pine trees. The view is amazing and panoramic.
If you like to take a nap, the shaded garden has many places to relax, read and listen to the song of the cicadas. The garden of Mediterranean plants is pleasant and well maintained.
Gas barbecue outside.
Chlorine and free-form swimming pool. Heated pool from May 15 to June 15 and from September 15 to October 15.
Please be aware that AIR Property Provence does its best to preserve the safety of its travelers by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (door handle switches, furniture handles, remote controls, etc....) before your arrival.
AIR Property Provence accompanies you throughout your stay:
- AIR Property Provence will contact you about a week before your arrival to give you the GPS coordinates of your holiday home and agree on the time of your check in.
- Personalized welcome
- AIR Property Provence, private and bilingual concierge, can organize for you, a customized stay, local wine tasting, chef at home, sports coach, guided tour, hiking, bike rental, restaurants...... you can consult our good addresses on the blog of www.airconciergerie.com.
- Professional cleaning at the end of your stay
- Deposit 2 000 euros, you can pay the deposit without advance and without debiting your credit card by using our deposit solution swikly (20 euros).
Support the local economy by booking the Amandine house on the AIR Property Provence website. The best rates as well as the best cancellation conditions are on the website.
About the surroundings.
It is in the Vaucluse, in Mérindol, in the heart of Provence, in the regional park of Luberon that the bastide dou Pastre is located. Ideally placed to visit Aix en Provence, Avignon, the most beautiful villages of Luberon
(Lourmarin, Roussillon, Gordes...) and the Lavender fields. Mérindol is a historical village, far from the beaten tracks, if you wish to discover an intimate Provence it is here.
The tenants have at their disposal the laundry room with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner.
Le VENTOUX is very well located on the main roads: A7 freeway exit at Sénas, 1 hour from the sea, 35 minutes from the TGV station of Avignon and 35 minutes from the TGV station of Aix-en-Provence. 40 minutes from the Marseille Provence airport.
The real advantage of the house :
- geographical situation at the foot of the Luberon and 10 minutes from the village center
- panoramic view
- 7 shower rooms
- vast interior and exterior spaces : 240 m2 of building and terrace, 3 000m2 of land
It is FORBIDDEN :
To use the fireplace and to smoke inside.
Be very careful about the use of the barbecue.
Please do not sit on the sofa with wet clothes or bathing suits. A deposit will be retained if the couch is stained.
To leave with the towels provided by the property.
Before your departure and out of respect for the cleaning team we ask you :
- To empty your garbage cans
- To empty the fridge and the dishwasher
- To clean the Barbecue Your vacation rental was delivered in a good state of cleanliness, we do not ask you to do the cleaning, but expect that at your departure the house is in a correct state. A cleaning supplement may be deducted from the deposit.
Please be aware that we do our best to preserve the safety of our travelers by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (door knobs, furniture handles, remote controls, etc. ....) before your arrival.
- Accommodates: 6-12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Bird watching
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices Essentials
- Filtered Water
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available Hair Dryer Hand sanitizer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned
- Secured parking
- Security System
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Travel cot
- Washing Machine
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
Wood Work Desk
- Pernilla G. (Swede)
Perfect! We had a great vacation.Mai 2022
- Joel K. (Verenigde Koninkryk)
tres bonne experience
Tres content de notre experience avec Air agency. Une belle maison.Julie 2022
- Bernard L.
Les photos ne rendent pas compte de la qualité de la propriété.Augustus 2022
- Eric Z.
Family reunion in a fantastic location
Wonderful house overlooking the Durance valley. The property is fantastic, well equipped with numerous bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. A lot of outdoor activities: swimming pool, pétanque, ping pong. You almost feel like staying there and not visiting all the touristic sites close to the property. Emma was great and very responsive.Oktober 2022