Au Pieds des vignes by Air conciergerie, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, swimming pool, air conditioning, splendid view of the vineyards of Fontenille
Like all house manage by Air conciergerie, this house have something special.
Are you looking for a quiet place to rest and enjoy your holidays in Provence ? The mas Au Pied des Vignes is the one for you !
"Au pied des vigne" is located in Lauris, on 1400m2 of land and it's in the heart of the Luberon and will seduce you thanks to its magnificent setting. You will find a blend between the charm of the ancient with apparent stone and the modern with ironwork style "workshop".
"Au pied des vigne " is 120m2 + a guest house (20m2), composed of:
NO AIR CONDITIONNED IN ROOMS
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, covered terrace, swimming pool. Its outbuilding which is composed of a bedroom and its bathroom with toilet.
Swimming pool 9 m x 4 m. Depth: 1m10 to 1m60. Access stairs all width.
No security system for swimming pool.
On the ground floor, 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets:
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room. No freezer
- 1 bedroom with private shower room, toilet. 2 beds in 90. The sliding glass window leads directly to the garden and the swimming pool.
- 1 Shower room: Italian shower, toilet.
- Living room: bay window with access to the covered terrace.
Upstairs, 1 bedroom, 1 shower room, 1 toilet:
- 1 bedroom with a private bathroom consisting of an Italian shower, toilet. Bed in 160, closet and wardrobe. The sliding glass window leads to its private terrace of about 20m2 which offers a magnificent view of the vineyards!
- 1 bedroom with a 120 bed.
Outdoor guest house, 1 bedroom, 1 shower room with a small shower cabin (less than 1.80m high), 1 toilet. NO AIR CONDITIONING
- A bedroom with a private shower room consisting of a walk-in shower and toilet.
There is air conditioning ONLY in living room. 2 A/C unit in main house. There is NO A/C on each room.
Barbacue is not new.
Property is on winyard in natural space so there is butterfly, wasps, and bees.
Fenced property, wrought iron gate.
DEPOSIT 1 500 euros
Air conciergerie follow you throughout your stay:
- Air conciergerie will contact you about a week before your arrival to give you the GPS coordinates of your holiday home and to arrange your check-in time. -Personalized welcome
- Air concierge, private and bilingual concierge, can organize for you, a tailor-made stay, local wine tasting, home chef, sports coach, guided tour, hiking, bike rental, restaurants ...... you can consult our good addresses on the blog of www.airconciergerie.com.
- Professional cleaning at the end of the stay
- Deposit 1,500 euros, you can pay the deposit without advance payment and without debit card by using our swikly deposit solution (application fee 20 euros).
- beach towel, bath towels are provided
Support the local economy by booking "Au pied des vignes" house on the Air conciergerie website. The best rates and the best cancellation conditions are on the website www.airconciergerie.com. Deposit of 1 500 euros, you can use our deposit solution swikly without withdraw with you crédit card.
Le mas Au Pied des Vignes is the ideal place to spend a dream holiday in the heart of the Luberon if you like nature and simplicity !
You can check all our tips on www.airconciergerie.com. In Lauris, there is famous restaurant like Domaine de Fontenille www.domainedeFontenille.com and famous vineyard like château la Verrerie, www.château-la-verrerie.com.
About Lauris :
All part of Lauris is just amazing, there you will feel like XVII éme century. The view on terrace of old castel is just "trop beau". Don't forget to taste Andouillette from Pourcin boucherie, it is a Lauris speciality. For more details, don't hesitate to read our blog on www.airconciergerie.com and to visit www.luberoncoeurdeprovence.com web site.
Other things to note
The Following items/activities are NOT allowed:
- If using the fireplace, make sure Chimney is open to have NO smoke inside.
- Be very careful about using the BBQ. Make sure there is no burners lit before leaving home or after use. Make sure to turn OFF Gas after cooking. It is also forbidden to use the BBQ on Windy days.
- Please make sure to clean BBQ before Leaving – Leave it as you left it.
- Please do not sit on the sofa with wet clothes or swimwear. A deposit will be retained if the sofa is stained or if there is moisture.
- Please do NOT take any linens or towels – they are to remain at the property.
- Even though Villa has great privacy, there are neighbours. Please keep noise down after dark and no loud parties.
Before your departure and out of respect for the cleaning team we ask you:
- To empty your trash and recycling.
- To empty the fridge and the dishwasher
- To clean the BBQ.
- Leave place tidy where possible
Know that we do our best to preserve the safety of our travelers by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (door handles switch, furniture handles, remote controls, etc.) before your arrival.
- Accommodates: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Holiday Home
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Accessible car park
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bottled Water
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
Gated property Gloves available Hair Dryer Hand sanitizer
Heating Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Mountain biking
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Safety Card
- Self Check-in
Smoke Detector Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
Wood Work Desk
- Margaux D.
Séjour à Lauris
Excellent séjour à Lauris, la maison était superbe et le service de location également.August 2019
- Sophie V.
maison très agréable
Maison vraiment agréable au milieu des vignes avec plusieurs très jolie balades à faire tout près. La région est belle. Seul point négatif, la gestion de la maison par une agence, peu efficace et parfois désagréable. L'annonce dit "maison climatisée" mais en fait seuls le salon et une des chambres sont climatisés.July 2020
- Deborah O.
Great Hosts with excellent communication
It’s was great to have such good communication and responses from the beginning about check in times throughout to leaving too. I would only ask that house rules be emailed in advance as when you arrive on holiday it’s easy to be tired/distracted and not read everything straight awayJune 2022