Charming traditionnal Mas, 5 rooms, large garden swimming pool.
Le Mas de la Tour - Air Property Provence is located between Durance and Luberon, in a vast area of over 2 hectares.
Le Mas de la Tour was built and renovated in the pure Provençal tradition.
Pets allowed with cleaning extra charge.
No neighbor, only the song of the cicadas.
In front of the Mas de la Tour, two magnificent hundred-year-old plane trees will allow you to have lunch outside in the shade, at any time of the day.
Secure swimming pool (protective shutter), outdoor furniture, large playground and even trailer, here you will no doubt be spending your holidays in the great outdoors!
The property is not fenced, the fields fed by a stream (located at the back of the house), stretch as far as the eye can see.
Mas de la Tour inside :
Air conditioned in all rooms.
Fogger for outside table.
The living rooms is on first floor as well as an annexe with bed, bathroom + kitchen
The large rooms allow easy movement. A living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen and projection room, there is something for everyone. Two families can spend beautiful holidays in Mas de la Tour.
Le Mas de la Tour is ideal for a dream holiday with family and friends.
Upstairs 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a workspace.
On the ground floor, a beautiful extension with a room, bathroom and toilet.
A privileged environment with an olive grove, orchards and even a small natural basin, will allow you to rest in peace and in contact with nature.
You can also rent "la roulotte" double bed, bathroom toilet and air conditioned for un supply of 500 euros/week
Air conciergerie follow you throughout your stay:
- Air conciergerie will contact you about a week before your arrival to give you the GPS coordinates of your holiday home and to arrange your check-in time.
- Personalized welcome
- Air concierge, private and bilingual concierge, can organize for you, a tailor-made stay, local wine tasting, home chef, sports coach, guided tour, hiking, bike rental, restaurants ...... you can consult our good addresses on the blog of www.airconciergerie.com.
- Professional cleaning at the end of the stay
- Deposit 2 000 euros, you can pay the deposit without advance payment and without debit card by using our swikly deposit solution (application fee 20 euros).
- beach towel, bath towels are provided
Support the local economy by booking the Amandine house on the Air conciergerie website. The best rates and the best cancellation conditions are on the website www.airconciergerie.com. Deposit of 2 000 euros, you can use our deposit solution swikly without withdraw with you crédit card.
- Accommodates: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property Type: Farmhouse (Mas)
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Accessible car park
Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bathroom step free access
- Bird watching
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gloves available
- Golf course front
- Hair Dryer
- Hand sanitizer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Indoor parking
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Luggage storage
- Mosquito Net
- Mountain biking
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Pets Considered
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool seasonal
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Safety Card
- Satellite Or Cable
- Security System
- Self Check-in
- Social distancing
Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Information about property sustainability
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
- Work Desk
- David Z. (France)
Séjour exceptionnel en provence
Merci beaucoup pour ce beau séjour où tout était parfait : la maison, la communication avec la conciergerie, les petites attentions à l’arrivée..June 2021
- Mascarell D.
Magnifique Mas décoré avec goût. Piscine très agréable. Tout le nécessaire était présent pour passer un agréable séjour. Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir !August 2021
- Jean C. (Thailand)
Excellent sejour. La maison est magnifique et tres au calme. Nous reviendrons!July 2022
- Denis S. (Canada)
Mas de la Tour
My family of 6 enjoyed our stay at this wonderful property. It is in a very accessible area, driving distance to many of the key towns and attractions in Provence. It was a great home base as well as a relaxing, well appointed property when we chose to relax in the countryside. The nearby town of Mallemort is within driving and biking distance (there are bikes at the property) and has plenty of bakery and grocery options. Emma, our host, was wonderful. She was attentive and helpful with lots of information and recommendations.August 2022