Architect's House, 3 rooms-suite, amazing infinity pool.
Villa Mirage AIR Property Provence is an exceptional villa.
Nestled on the Claparède plateau, one of our favourite places in the Luberon, Villa Mirage is exceptional for its privileged location. Villa Mirage AIR Property Provence is a window on the wild nature of the Luberon Regional Park.
Imagine a living space, inside and out, that allows you to enjoy all the nuances of the midday light; 180 m2 very well thought out with a fully equipped wooden kitchen, a spacious dining/living area, a huge terrace and an infinity pool overlooking the hill.
Sunset and aperitif will be the key moments of the day. Heated pool.
Two spacious suites and an annex "guest house" with its bathroom allow you to stay six people in Villa Mirage AIR Property Provence.
Enclosed grounds and parking, petanque court.
Air conditioning in all rooms.
Swimming pool 14 m X 3,5 m heated from May to October.
Intermediate cleaning of 3 hours in the middle of the week (change of linen, sanitary, kitchen).
Villa Mirage AIR Property Provence is located 2 km from the beautiful village of Bonnieux and its shops.
A word about Bonnieux.
Bonnieux is a beautiful hilltop village on the northern slopes of the Luberon, opposite the village of Lacoste. One comes to stroll and discover the charm of its alleys.
At a table in one of its restaurants or cafés, you will appreciate the gentle way of life in Provence.
A perched village in the Luberon but also the gateway to the Combe de Lourmarin, the only passage that crosses the Luberon and separates it in two. Very beautiful view on the small Luberon and on the plateaus of the Mounts of Vaucluse.
Bonnieux, as well as Lacoste, Ménerbes and Oppède le vieux are the four villages perched on the northern face of the Luberon. From these four villages, the view is exceptional and the nature raw. You are in the heart of the Luberon. Close to the house, don't miss a walk to the Cedar forest and a lunch at Capelongue.
TO SEE :
- Bakery Museum
- Old church from the 12th century with Romanesque and Gothic elements
- Remains of 12th century towers and ramparts
- Hôtel de Rouville, a beautiful 18th century residence
- The Philippe Tower
- The "Remarkable Garden" of the Louve
IN THE VICINITY :
- The Pont Julien, 5 km north of the village, is a magnificent Roman building dating from the year 3 BC of the Domitian Way
- The Claparèdes plateau is home to numerous "bories", dry stone huts built by the peasants in the 19th century to serve as shelters
- The cedar forest which extends over some 250 hectares: beautiful walks or bike rides in the summer to enjoy the shade.
To do in the area, our favourite: a visit to Château Lacoste, see our suggestions in our blog.
AIR Property Provence will accompany you throughout your stay:
- AIR Property Provence will contact you about a week before your arrival to give you the GPS coordinates of your holiday home and to agree on the time of your check in
- Personalized welcome
- AIR Property Provence, a private and bilingual concierge, can organise a tailor-made stay for you: local wine tasting, home chef, sports coach, guided tour, hiking, bike rental, restaurants, etc. You can consult our good addresses on the blog available on the AIR Property Provence website
- Professional cleaning at the end of your stay
- Deposit 3 000 euros. You can pay the deposit without advance payment or credit card debit by using our Swikly deposit solution (20 euros fee).
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed.
Support the local economy by booking Villa Mirage on the AIR Property Provence website. The best rates and cancellation policy are on the AIR Property Provence website.
- Accommodates: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Accessible car park
Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
- Bird watching
- Boules Court
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices Essentials
- Electric vehicle charger
- Free Cleaning
Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available Hair Dryer Hand sanitizer Hangers
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor parking
Internet Iron Kids Friendly Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Luxury linen
- Massage On Request
- Mountain view
No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
Organic food & beverages
Parking Included Pets Considered
- Ping Pong
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Safety Card
Smoke Detector Social distancing
- Spa nearby
Staff wear protective equipment
Vineyard Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Winery tour
Wood Work Desk
This place would love your review