Family house, 8 people, large swimming pool in amazing country side AIR Property provence
Like all AIR Property Provence house, "la maison du Verger" was selected because it's a charming house.
Only 500 m from the center of the village of Lourmarin.
Garrigue, thyme, rosemary, olive trees, the surrounding countryside is amazing and the environment very quiet.
"La maison du Verger" consists of a main building of 120 m2 on one level with kitchen, living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate toilet.
An extension/Annexe (about 5 m side main house) with a room, toilets, and shower.
The entrance of main house is by the old style kitchen. The Kitchen although small, contains all the necessary: old dishwasher, oven, espresso machine. Dishwasher is vintage.
The south terrace , very sunny, offers a nice view of the pines, cypresses and the field of olive trees. Occasionally, in the evening, it turns into a game place with ping pong table.
Near the entrance, a covered terrace will allow you to take your meals at the hottest times of the day. A table with 8 chairs.
Great new plancha with gaz.
To the right of the entrance you will find a living room with fireplace and two comfortable sofas.
A large dining room with a large table and a "grandmother" kitchen.
The atmosphere is serene, family, refined.
The old style furniture, colorful paintings, vintage posters, give the feeling of a holidays family home.
- a master suite with two bedrooms (double bed 160 cm and double bed (140 cm) with access to a shared bathroom (sink and shower and washing machine)
- a bedroom with double bed of 140 cm with a bathroom (shower sink)
One independent toilet.
The little house/Annexe consists on a room a bed of 140 cm, a bathroom with shower and toilette
The 5000 m2 of land offers great opportunities for games (ping pong, pétanque) and relaxation. "La maison dans les champs", is really on a field with mediterranean plants. If you love nature you'll feel good in maison du verger.
Large and security swimming pool 10m X 5m.
Deckchairs and garden furniture are available.
Bed linen and house linen is provided.
Travelers have access to all parts of the house and to the entire garden.
Please note that Air Property Provence does its best to protect the safety of its travelers by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (door handles, furniture handles, remote controls, etc.) before your arrival.
Air Property Provence follow you throughout your stay:
- Air Property Provence will contact you about a week before your arrival to give you the GPS coordinates of your holiday home and to arrange your check-in time.
- Personalized welcome
- Air Property Provence, private and bilingual concierge, can organize for you, a tailor-made stay, local wine tasting, home chef, sports coach, guided tour, hiking, bike rental, restaurants ...... you can consult our good addresses on the blog.
- Professional cleaning at the end of the stay
- Deposit 1,500 euros, you can pay the deposit without advance payment and without debit card by using our swikly deposit solution (application fee 20 euros).
- bath towels are provided
Support the local economy by booking "Maison du Verger" on the Air Property Provence website. The best rates and the best cancellation conditions are on the website www.airconciergerie.com. Deposit of 1 500 euros, you can use our deposit solution swikly without withdraw with you crédit card.
Discover Lourmarin, registered as one of the most beautiful villages in France, its castle and its cultural heritage. To understand the appeal of Lourmarin, labelled one of the most beautiful villages in France, one needs to come and feel the magic of the place. Whether arriving from Apt or Bonnieux by the Combe or from Lauris by the road, we're welcome by lines of plane trees... The village reveals itself, bright and quiet, built on low hills. Three bell towers set the tempo of everyday life (the belfry, the church and the temple) along with a multitude of small streets revolving around the heart of the village.
Fine shops, galleries and restaurants today showcase the beautiful houses of characters, witnesses of Lourmarin history.
Albert Camus and Henri Bosco two famous writers who succumbed to the charm of the village and contributed to his fame. Learn more about Lourmarin on --->. https://uk.luberoncoeurdeprovence.com/page/lourmarin---en+50760.html
Tips on AIR Property Provence
60 mn driving from Marseille Aéroport
45 mn driving from Aix en Provence train station or Avignon train station.
DEPOSIT 1500 euros
Free Wifi throughout the house.
Parking on the property.
Cleaning included in the rent at the end of your stay
Other things to note
The Following items/activities are NOT allowed:
- If using the fireplace, make sure Chimney is open to have NO smoke inside.
- Be very careful about using the BBQ. Make sure there is no burners lit before leaving home or after use. Make sure to turn OFF Gas after cooking. It is also forbidden to use the BBQ on Windy days.
- Please make sure to clean BBQ before Leaving – Leave it as you left it.
- Please do not sit on the sofa with wet clothes or swimwear. A deposit will be retained if the sofa is stained or if there is moisture.
- Please do NOT take any linens or towels – they are to remain at the property.
- Even though Villa has great privacy, there are neighbours. Please keep noise down after dark and no loud parties.
- Please close beach umbrella when you leave swimming pool area and by night. We 'll check beach umbrella at your departure.
Before your departure and out of respect for the cleaning team we ask you:
- To empty your trash and recycling.
- To empty the fridge and the dishwasher
- To clean plancha.
- Leave place tidy where possible
- Accommodates: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Air Conditioning Antique
Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
- Bird watching
- Boules Court
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Eco tourism
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fence around pool
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available Hair Dryer Hand sanitizer
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Indoor parking
- Kids Friendly
Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Ping Pong
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Paperless / recycled paper
- Rock climbing
Romantic Safety Card
- Self Check-in
Smoke Detector Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wildlife viewing
- Wine glasses
Wood Work Desk
- Jaean M. ()
Belle maison de vacances
C'est une maison idéale pour des vacances en famille avec des enfants(piscine,ping-pong,boules..),la nature environnante est superbe, les nuits y sont douces et calmes,le village est proche(800m)on peut s'y rendre à pied.Nous recommandons sans réserve.July 2019
- Jaean M. ()
Vacances à la maison du verger
Maison simple,lumineuse,confortable,idéale pour un séjour en famille(belle piscine,ping-pong,boulodrome),située sur un vaste terrain à la végétation variée(peupliers,pins,oliviers..) et dans un environnement très calme,à proximité du village. Petits et grands sont ravis de leur séjour.July 2020
- Leslie C.
Bon accueil et communication . Je recommande juste le port du masque .August 2020
- Jaean M. ()
Au calme parmi les cigales et les peupliers
c'est le troisième été que nous passons à la maison du verger,nos petites filles et nous mêmes aimons beaucoup ce lieu.La maison est bordée sur un côté par un champ d'oliviers,de l'autre par un verger,et sa terrasse donne sur des cèdres et des peupliers,sous lesquels on peut lire,jouer aux boules,méditer.....La maison est à proximité du village,on peut s'y rendre à pied,mais elle nous procure le sentiment inestimable d'être en retrait des "turbulences" du monde.July 2021
- Audrey B. (France)
Très bonne location
Super rapport qualité prix!August 2021
- Jaean M. ()
Séjour très agréable
La maison est très agréable et l'environnement exceptionnelJuly 2023
- Didier R.
Belle maison de famille
Maison de famille très agréable à vivre, au calme et à deux pas de Lourmarin. Très grand jardin, piscine, terrain de boule, ping-pong, rien ne manque. Idéal pour découvrir les magnifiques villages du Lubéron.August 2023